Yes, I will give you one picture before we resume the walk…
That’s just the front courtyard this afternoon, with Elizabeth Street traffic on the upper edge. Kind of an impossible shot, with the angle, the depth of field required, and the varying tone… Fortunately you can’t see the dead rat.
Yes, I have just done a series on Elizabeth Street, charmless as that might seem. More of that later.
What sets have been popular so far?
I asked myself that in the spirit of end of the month navel-gazing. Of course, length of time on the site is a factor, but I decided to see what a 21 day count on WordPress might show. Here are the results. Surry Hills 9: The Northcott wins!
31 photoposts so far, ranked by number of individual visits.
- Surry Hills 9: The Northcott 56 views
- Surry Hills 10: Little Lebanon 34
- First fruits from the Casio: Surry Hills 33
- Surry Hills 8: Belvoir and Buckingham St 24
- Surry Hills 12: personal space 23
- Chinatown 1 20
- Surry Hills 11: hidden streets 17
- Surry Hills 18: Crown Street by night 16
- Surry Hills 21: Coffee 2: Devonshire Str 14
- Surry Hills 20: Coffee 1: Elizabeth Stre 13
- Surry Hills 19: Sunday lunch and back — 12
- Surry Hills 23: just a walk around the b 12
- Chinatown 2 12
- Surry Hills 16: Holt Street to Devonshir 12
- Surry Hills 15: Goodlet Street 2 12
- Redfern visions 5: South Sydney Uniting 11
- Surry Hills 14: Goodlet Street 1 11
- Chinatown 5: back to Belmore Park and Ce 11
- Redfern Visions 10: Pitt Street and the 10
- Surry Hills 17: Clisdell Street to Belvo 10
- Chinatown 3: Campbell Street to George S 10
- Redfern Visions 6: Redfern Park 10
- Surry Hills 13: a dunny lane in Spring 9
- Redfern Visions 8: Prince Alfred Park to 9
- Chinatown 4: George Street 9
- Surry Hills 25: just a walk around the b 8
- Redfern Visions 11: George Street 7
- Redfern Visions 12: public housing 7 — actually, I think a couple of the best photos are on this one!
- Surry Hills 22 and Redfern Visions 13: i 5
- Surry Hills 24: just a walk around the b 4
- Redfern Visions 9: Pitt Street to Redfer 4